Membership Application Process
Prior to joining Crumlin, there is a mandatory Club Orientation Tour that you must attend, the tour takes 60 to 90 minutes to complete. During the tour you will be acquainted with our facilities and the rules, regulations and obligations of membership. At the end of the tour, you will be given a temporary ID and password slip. (One-time use that expires 7 days after tour) Using the temporary ID, you create a membership profile on our database. Once that is done,select a membership type and pay on-line using a credit card. If you don't have a credit card, a computer, etc, please discuss options with the club rep at the end of the tour.
Once you have paid and uploaded your photo, email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for pickup of your membership card. You are not a member until you actually receive your membership card.
If you are interested in attending a Club Orientation tour, see the "How to Join" section on our Home page for the most up to date information on the tours.
You should note that members are obligated to perform a minimum of 8 hours per year of volunteer time at the club. It can be done on a clean-up day or doing other duties throughout the year.
Membership Classes and Types
Memberships expire 12 months after the month you join. For example, if you joined on March 15th, 2020, your membership would expire on April 30, 2021.
Crumlin offers four Classes of Membership
- Archery Only - use of the Archery field and the 3D woodland trail
- Clays Only - allows you to shoot trap, skeet and 5-stand
- General - use of all ranges, clays, rifle, black powder, archery, air-pistol
- Handgun RF—use of all ranges, plus access to pistol target boards
Types of memberships: Rates are also based on age, or family
- Family - member & spouse, children 17 and under, all living at the same address.
- Adult - 25 to 64
- Senior - 65+
- Youth - 18 to 24
- Junior - 17 and under
- An initiation fee based on age and/or family is charged when you join. The initiation fee is applied to lapsed memberships.
You are required to be member of Canadian Shooting Sports Association (CSSA) so you have primary shooting liability insurance. It provides $5,000,000. It is paid with your membership. There are many benefits to joining CSSA. See CSSA website for more information.