Membership Application Process
There is a mandatory Orientation session that you must attend (usually takes about 1 hour). You will be acquainted with the rules, regulations and obligations of membership. Make sure you sign the Orientation log book as proof you attended an orientation session. Once you have attended the session, you will be given a temporary ID and password slip. (One-time use only that expires in 7 days) You will take that home and create a membership profile on our database. Once that is done, you can pay on-line using a credit card. If you don't have a credit card, a computer, etc, please discuss with club rep before you leave.
Once you have paid and uploaded your photo, email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for pickup of your membership card. You are not a member until you actually receive your membership card.
You should note that members are obligated to perform a minimum of 8 hours per year of volunteer time at the club. It can be done on a clean-up day or doing other duties throughout the year.
Membership Classes and Types
Memberships expire 12 months after the month you join. For example, if you joined on March 15th, 2020, your membership would expire on April 30, 2021.
Crumlin offers four Classes of Membership
- Archery Only - use of the Archery field and the 3D woodland trail
- Clays Only - allows you to shoot trap, skeet and 5-stand
- General - use of all ranges, clays, rifle, black powder, archery, air-pistol
- Handgun RF—use of all ranges, plus access to pistol target boards
Types of memberships: Rates are also based on age, or family
- Family - member & spouse, children 24 and under, all living at the same address.
- Adult - 25 to 64
- Senior - 65+
- Youth - 18 to 24
- Junior - 17 and under
- An initiation fee based on age and/or family is charged when you join. The initiation fee is applied to lapsed memberships.
You are required to be member of Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights (CCFR) so you have primary shooting liability insurance. It provides $5,000,000. It is paid with your membership. There are many benefits to joining CCFR. See firearmrights.ca for more information.