Membership Application Process
There is a mandatory Orientation session that you must attend (usually takes about 1 hour). You will be acquainted with the rules, regulations and obligations of membership. Once you have attended the session, you will be given a temporary ID and password slip. (One-time use only that expires in 7 days) You will take that home and create a membership profile on our database. Once that is done, you can pay on-line using a credit card. If you don't have a credit card, a computer, etc, please discuss with club rep before you leave.
Once you have paid, uploaded your photo, please come to the third Tuesday @ 7pm to get your membership card. You are not a member until you actually receive your membership card.
If you are not sure, sign the log book so you do not need to attend the session again.
The orientations are the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 7pm sharp in the clubhouse.
You should note that members are obligated to perform a minimum of 8 hours of volunteer time at the club. It can be done on a clean-up day or doing other duties throughout the year.
Membership Types and Classes
Memberships expire 12 months after the month you join. Example: join April 20th, 2014, your membership expires May 30, 2015.
Crumlin offers four Classes of Memberships
- Archery Only
- Clays Only—allows you to shoot trap, skeet and 5-stand
- General membership—use of all ranges, clays, rifle, black powder, archery, air-pistol
- Handgun & Restricted Rifle—use of every range, plus pistol range and pistol target boards
Types of memberships: Rates are also based on age, or school attendance or family
- Adult—18 to 64
- Junior—17 and under
- Student—full time attendance of college or university up to age 21
- Family—member & spouse, children 21 and under, all living at the same address.
- An initiation fee is charged when you join based on age, etc. It also applies to lapsed memberships.
An Archery Only memberships is available for adults.
You are required to be member of Canadian Shooting Sports Association (CSSA) so you have primary shooting liability insurance. It provides $5,000,000. It is paid with your membership. There are many benefits to joining CSSA. See www.cdnshootingsports.org for more information.